You are a club, or an Élite or Relève category athlete? Or are you coaching an Élite or Relève category athlete? Or the parent of an athlete? This page is for you.
In the long run, ESIM will be able to help practically all athletes from the Élite and Relève categories of the island of Montreal and, indirectly, all athletes from the Espoir and Développement who train with them, as well as their clubs or their coaches.
The services made available to the athletes, coaches, clubs and training groups certified by ESIM are provided on an individual basis or in groups, based on the budget and on the athlete’s level.
The services provided to the clubs and the athletes are the following:
- Assessment of physical condition and performance
- Physical preparation and planning the training
- Sports nutrition and Sport psychology
SUPPORT FOR SPORTS STAKEHOLDERS
- Professional development for coaches and Mentoring/sponsorship
- Access to specialized tools
- Loan of specialized equipment and material
MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL SERVICES
- Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic and Osteopathy
- Sports Medicine
* For the group’s athletes to benefit from the medical and paramedical services made available by ESIM, we ask them to underwrite a CAIP insurance coverage policy or to pay a part or the entirety of the insurance premium (Link to Insurance Page)
SUPPORT FOR TRAINING AND COMPETITIONS
- Travel expenses for major competitions
- Access to gyms
- Access to specialized sports facilities
- Purchase of specialized material
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
(Expert advice provided by ESIM through its Development agent and partners)
- Academic supervision
- Support with requests for grants and budget planning
- Relations with the media & with financial partners
- Sponsorship and financing service
- Website creation
For clubs, the deployment of complementary services for training is typically carried out in three stages: core services, complementary services for athletes, and more specialized performance support. According to the structure of the top-level training group, ESIM may provide personalized services from the very start.
Regardless of the service you need, first make sure that you are accredited with ESIM and contact Mélanie Lacroix (link to Team Page).