ESIM GYM AT THE COMPLEXE SPORTIF CLAUDE-ROBILLARD
ESIM proudly give access to two gyms for the Montreal Next Gen athletes. The first gym is situated in the basement of the Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard in the Ahuntsic-Cartierville borough. The second one is located at 2101 Transcanadian Road in Dorval, in the District Elite performance center. To have access to the gym, the athletes must absolutely be accredited by ESIM.
ESIM GYM AT DISTRICT ELITE – WEST ISLAND
The District Elite gym gives West Island athletes the opportunity to train in a 4000 sq ft facility, specifically designed for high performance athletes.
This training center is available to all the Next Generation athletes through our partnership with District Élite.
General notice to training groups : The weekly schedule for the training group must be sent to Mélanie Lacroix at email@example.com. For all changes to the usual training schedule, please contact Maxime Chevrier directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A SYMBOLIC OF EXCELLENCE
The Excellence sportive de l’île de Montréal (ESIM) red balls are symbolic and signed by our accredited Montreal athletes. These Espoir, Relève or Élite athletes proudly represent the Island of Montreal on the provincial, national and international sports scene. For these next generation athletes, this cabinet will be a reminder, as soon as they arrive in this training facility, that they will only have one goal: to add their own ball next to those of the other OLYMPIANS, PARALYMPIANS and PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES.
REGULATIONS IN ESIM GYMS
1. Scan your thumb at the entrance at all times.
2. A towel is mandatory.
3. Dress code : Appropriate training shoes, SHIRTLESS PROHIBITED.
4. Wipe the equipment after use.
5. It is forbidden to eat in any training areas.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use the decorative espaliers for any purpose.
7. Free up the equipment as soon as you have finished using them.
8. Replace the equipment (free weights and accessories) in the spaces provided.
9. Cooperation between the different groups is necessary at all times as well as the respect of each one.
10. No equipment loan is allowed outside the training room without authorization.
11. Bags and personal effects are prohibited in the training room. Lockers are available to members and must be emptied immediately after usage.
12. The use of equipment, devices and materials made available to members in each of the training areas must be used in a safe manner and for the intended purpose.
13. Any participant, athlete or member must leave the training room ensuring that the rules were respected and must report any problems to the person in charge.